Detect patterns over time
Identify changes that have occurred in a specific location over time, in both broad and small focal areas, with high accuracy and reliability.
- Broad area monitoring: Continually monitor areas of interest for broad area changes over time, and receive
alerts if a potential need arises to investigate further.
- Small change or anomaly detection: Detect objects through foliage and canopy when used with higher
resolution SAR imagery and identify man-made objects that may otherwise go unnoticed.
- Event triggered monitoring: Rapidly determine the extent of impact during and after unexpected events such
as hurricanes, earthquakes, and wildfires.
- Infrastructure and Construction Monitoring: Verify the construction progress of large infrastructure projects
and key buildings.
Unlike optical based change detection, SAR collections offer the ability to monitor changes any time of day or night and cut through cloud cover that covers 67% of the Earth at any time.
Using SAR satellite data-driven analytics, Ursa identifies hotspots for additive and subtractive change on broad areas and within small areas. The changes are geospatially referenced such that they can be visualized for situational awareness or impact.
Activity monitoring tracks a location over time to understand patterns of life. By establishing a baseline of normal activity, the emergence of abnormal activity can be flagged and analyzed for emerging trends.
- Consistently monitor places of interest: In addition to historical baseline data for places of interest, Activity Index Monitoring maintains ongoing processing as new images are taken.
- Visualize the results as indices: Results are turned into an activity index, which normalizes the data and allows for scalability.
- Micro and macro views: Select single locations for a deep-dive or pick multiple locations to create a single index providing a macro view.
- Fuse with other data sources: Context is added when we fuse satellite imagery with other sources, such as economic indicators, ship traffic data and open-source intelligence.
- Visual confirmation is available upon request.
AUTO MANUFACTURING INDEX (AMI)
Ursa Space uses satellite-based synthetic aperture radar (SAR) imagery to monitor vehicle production over time.
The AMIs can help answer questions like:
- How is the auto industry faring amid global economic uncertainty?
- Which direction are macroeconomic indicators likely headed?
- How do auto industry trends vary by country?
- Easy to use API Service
- Standard and custom web based dashboard interfaces (Coming Soon)
- Land Management & Infrastructure
- Environmental & Disaster Response
- Asset & Risk Management
- Defense & Civil Sectors
- Flood monitoring
- Construction & Infrastructure Monitoring